What your job as a leader is...
1. To have FUN and to make sure the kids have FUN.
2. To make sure you and the kids are safe and cared for at all times.
3. To gain a better understanding of yourself and the skills you have.
4. To develop skills in planning, budgeting, leadership and communication.
5. To provide a positive and affirming environment for the kids.
6. To be a wee bit silly!
7. To work productively and positively in a team environment.
8. To give new things a go in a safe environment.
9. To develop an awareness of those less fortunate in our community.
10. To be a positive role model.